If candidates do not have any language proficiency document, they have to take Ibn Haldun University language proficiency test.
Candidates will choose their proficiency test dates in the application form.
Fee for each language test is 150 TL.
English Proficiency Test
- Computer based
- Measures speaking (including pronunciation), listening, reading and writing skills
- Consists of 9 chapters, takes approximately 50 minutes
- Internationally recognized
- Results are assessed using high technology therefore possible human errors are eliminated
- For more information about the proficiency test chapters, please visit
(Exam is held on campus for students based in Turkey. Applicants living abroad can contact email@example.com to get information about the online examination system.)
Turkish Proficiency Test
- Consists of speaking (including pronunciation), listening, reading and writing chapters,
- Measures the Turkish skills of the candidate in four fields
- Duration is 130 minutes
Arabic Proficiency Test
- Placement test aims to measure the level of the student in Arabic
- Questions are in the context of measuring ACTFL levels
- Consists of vocabulary, grammar, (Nahiv & Sarf), reading, writing and listening chapters
- Duration is 3 hours