Scholarships available for students admitted to thesis-based M.A. programs and PhD degree programs at Ibn Haldun University, are classified into five categories:
- Ibn Haldun Merit Scholarship (UBB): a highly competitive and selective scholarship awarded to candidates with excellent academic records, and to candidates who have made significant contributions to their scholarly fields. UBB recipients are chosen from a pool of qualified candidates following the assessment of their graduate school interviews.
- Full Scholarship (TAB): a scholarship awarded on the grounds of academic merit, following the assessment of the candidates’ scholarship application files and graduate school interviews.
- Tuition Waiver (OGB): a merit-based waiver granted to candidates with strong scholarship application files, following the assessment of their graduate school interviews.
- Partner Institution and Project Scholarship (APB): a scholarship awarded to candidates applying from partner institutions, and to applicants whose degrees are funded within the scope of projects financed by partner institutions.
- IHU Staff Scholarship (PEB): a scholarship awarded to IHU staff members who are graduate program applicants, following the assessment of their graduate school interviews.
Ibn Haldun University aims to equip its graduates with the ability to use scientific traditions, methods, and concepts related to Eastern and Western civilizations, within the framework of its mission of being a research university focused on social sciences and the principle of intellectual independence. In line with this goal, it is of great importance that the candidates studying in graduate programs acquire the skills on using different languages to think, express what they think, and access primary sources more easily. For this reason, students who will graduate from Ibn Haldun University's master's programs with thesis must have a certain level of command in English, Turkish, and Arabic (or any other language prescribed by the program). In addition, our students will be given the opportunity to develop themselves in different languages in addition to these three languages, according to the requirements of their fields of study.